The only way to safeguard security is to make sure that all contingency and security plans are attuned, and that the right information is shared at the right time. Time is one of the most crucial factors in emergency situations. Efficient coordination and sharing of information are essential in a multi-disciplinary emergency response. This shared information is known as the Common Operational Picture. A Common Operational Picture can enhance operations, assist in faster and more effective decision making, and control and minimize damage and possibly even save human lives.
Vision provides several technologies which provide a tangible, realistic and objective overview of an area which is important in this Common Operational Picture. These Vision technologies:
- Improve planning and respond time for Homeland Security issues
- Accelerate the identification of locations in Command & Control rooms
- Improve gathering of information for Civil Defense & Emergency service
- Make Disaster Management easier to coordinate
Vision's technologies like Pictometry technology, 3D models and traditional Aerial Survey can be used to prepare, coordinate and evaluate any subsequent action plan. In turn, this allows Security organizations to anticipate to a give situation better and faster while ensuring that parties involved are fully informed. Using images as support material adds considerable value, not least because it makes more efficient use of available information, resources and people. Vision`s technologies allow the users a detailed view of each real estate property.
To know before you go is absolutely vital regarding Homeland Security, Emergency response, Disaster Management and Law Enforcement.
Vision is the leading supplier of visual information for Security purposes in the Middle East region. This information will enable organizations in the Security market to:
- Conduct vulnerability analysis and threat assessment
- Evaluate access routes to incident locations and plan road blocks
- Scout the routes prior to transportation of important guests
- Use for training exercises
- Reconnaissance prior to arrests and raids
- Pre emptive and tactical planning
- Create a visual database of critical Infrastructure
- Know the physical attributes of building access, entries, and exits
- Evaluate line of sight and blind spots
- Locate field command posts and equipment positioning
Vision technologies are fully compatible with all current GIS, command and control and data analysis systems.
Saving time can save lives. Don`t hesitate and contact us directly for more information.